January 11, 2011

Green Corner


Ah! I just bought my first cleanse at a new place that opened up right by my house. Exciting stuff! I have almost little to no control over the quantity of food that I eat, so this should certainly be interesting. Green Corner is located right around the corner from my apartment, and they have offered the best deal that I've seen yet as far as a cleanse is concerned. Sorry Blue Print Cleanse, until I'm walking down the aisle, your smoothies are just way too overpriced for me, although I love your branding! I'm super excited to see how this goes. It's only 3 days long and is $107.00 from Gilt Groupe today. Offer expires on January 18th. Very reasonably priced. Description below from the site. Cheers to a healthy start to 2011. By the way, I've made it a WHOLE week and 2 days without drinking (seems like it's been 5 months already because I love wine so much, but hey, I'm only human). I'll let you know how I feel after I'm done with this. I think I'll end up doing it during the last few days of January before the engagement party with my parents. Store is located at 1800 N Damen, and I can't seem to find if they have a site up yet. Looks like a great place though.

"The blends, mostly veggie-based, are designed to deliver all the nutrients you need without adding any unnecessary sugars, fats or other roadblocks to your shape-up plans. They’re also straight up satisfying, mixing in crowd pleasers like ginger and apple to get your taste buds tingling."

No comments:

Post a Comment