February 15, 2011

Best of February List

Hello Friends, 

Just some loose ends that I had to point out before I forgot. 


Best Film of the Month: Cedar Rapids 
Ed Helms plays Tim Lippe, a nerdy tidy whitey wearing Insurance Agent, who find that he has no idea what he's in for when he's sent to Cedar Rapids, Iowa to represent his company at an annual convention. What happens at the convention stays at the convention. Dry humor finished off with witty writing and fantastic characters including John C. Reilly {Chicago native!}. A MUST SEE. I'm excited to purchase this. I don't even buy movie's anymore, that's just how good this one is. 

Best Health Product: Thin Thin Dark Chocolate 100 Calorie Bites
If you have had Think Thin, you know how great these protein bars are. Plus, this is a new flavor. I'm personally very excited about their putting this on shelves. Get these at Whole Foods.

Best Make-Up Product: Benefit Erase Paste  
According to Sephora Online, "Benefit Erase Paste is a concentrated, creamy, blendable concealer that instantly brightens and camouflages all-in-one. It has an innovative formula which makes sure signs of stress and fatigue are a thing of the past. These three brightening neutral shades give every gal correction perfection." I learned about this product when getting my make-up done for my engagement party. I thought it would be a fun thing to do. This was the best product I bought last weekend. 
Sephora Website to Purchase  

Best Song to Run To: You! Me! Dancing! {Los Campesinos}
This is the best song ever. You'll recognize it from a Bud Beer commercial. No, I didn't find this song by myself. I found it via Doug, my hub to all good music. I may regret admitting that, but it's true. I like 80's music and don't really know anything past that other than what he recommends. Get on Groove Shark and listen to this immediately. If you aren't in a dance party within 5 minutes, call me and I'll owe you something. Plus, I suck at lyrics to songs. This chorus has like .001 items to remember "YOU! ME! DANCING!" I can do that. 


Enjoy the rest of the month! 

Cheers, 
Mish

No comments:

Post a Comment