January 21, 2011

Saying "I Do" to the Shoe.



I've been snooping around trying to find something sparkly and fun for my wedding as far as my feet are concerned. I am not a huge "shoe person" in the least, as I would probably choose to get married in Reef Flip Flops if I could. They are certainly the most comfortable and easiest NOT to sprain my ankle while dancing in (my specialty). The first shoe that I have looked at is a cocktail party inspired item with some shine and playfulness on the toe. I like the nude color, and plan to wear a champagne colored dress for my rehearsal dinner. The second is a fantastic pair of sequin pumps from Kate Spade as well that I just die every time I look at. For those of you who don't know me nor my language choices, "I die" is an expression that I'm pretty sure I got from a co-worker of mine, but it's a good thing. When I say "I DIE" it can translate to "these are the coolest shoes in the world and they overwhelm me to the point I cannot breath." I think I'm going to keep these two pairs of shoes at the top of my list & hope for either a sale or coupons for Kate Spade soon. I'm also going down to the outlets soon and maybe I'll encounter a miracle and find the gold sequin & red wedding day pumps I want for less. Either way, I figure I'd wear them more than I think because they are amazeballs. Hopefully the outlets will also have a ton of flip flops that I can purchase to put into baskets on the dance floor, since I expect that everyone will really be breaking it down big time (to Lionel Richie of course).

Cheers!
mish

No comments:

Post a Comment