November 30, 2010

A Bit of A Chocoholic

Above photo pretty much sums up my life. I am constantly eating. I pretend that dark chocolate is healthy (which it is, technically, healthier than gummies or milk chocolate, but still candy after all which I sometimes overlook) so I usually always have some within arms reach. Example above showing Marc Jacobs tote complete with Raisinetes, that I sported to Michael Anthony Salon after work. I kept reaching my hand into my purse and pulling out chocolate. The lady doing my hair started cracking up. Sorry for partying. What can I say, this took place right after the bike ride of death referenced in the earlier blog post below and I was really hungry.

Here are my top Dark Chocolate "snacks" as I call them. I don't think they are meant to be snacks, but I eat them like they are going out of style. It's totally fine. I highly recommend the items below. They are the best.

1. Raisinetes
2. Hershey's Dark Chocolate Bites
3. York Peppermint Pattie Bites
4. Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Cranberry Bites
5. Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Edamame
6. Vosges Barcelona Bar (no, this one isn't dark chocolate)
7. Dark Chocolate Frango Mints



No comments:

Post a Comment