December 18, 2010

They Said Yes!!!


Now that my bridesmaids have all officially said "yes" to my popping the "big question," I can openly celebrate & chat about my wedding party. (My blurting it out on the blog was postponed until after lunch this afternoon with Kim, to make 5 total ladies). I'm so excited about this, I can't even sleep. I'm not sure if it's a normal reaction, but all I want to do is plan things for these amazing women that I'm so proud to be friends with. I literally am browsing the Internet right now to get something on calendars (food or meal related) so that I can further reward and celebrate this event. I will keep you posted on what I end up putting on calendars along that vein. The take-out boxes are from the Container Store, and the lettering is from Joann Fabrics that I purchased (along with the fake snow for our 80s ski party for Katie's birthday that night). Inside each box was some white stuffing along with an Essie nail polish color, a note, and a Vosges chocolate bar. I felt as thought it was something that was simple and straightforward, yet special at the same time. I was originally going to ask the ladies to join my wedding party at a brunch, then I got nervous about making sure everyone could come and decided to do something a little more crafty and portable. Thank you ladies for being a part of this day! You have all seriously been the most supportive people I know to date. Woo! Hoo! This is going to be fun!
October 22, 2011, here we come!



No comments:

Post a Comment